Some updates

Moderator: tonyd

Some updates

Postby Ozgun » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:26 pm

My hard drive failed this week and I had been trying to fix it for 5 days.

Today I bought a new hard drive. I had been able recover most of my data before it completely failed. Sadly I have lost all the Sinatra movies I had, but still have around 200gb of album/concert.

Within 2-3 days I will start uploading for Concerts / Shows section of the forums. Within 30 days I am planning to have 100 topics there.

I was planning to upload the audio concerts to Mediafire, but it seems that there is a bandwith limit, and this means that if too many concerts are downloaded within a week, I will reach the limit and no other user will be able to download before the next week starts. It might not be a problem for the next 1-2 months, but after a year that will not be acceptible for sure.

As a result of this, I am in search of a free storage website that will hold our data for a long time and has no limits. After I decide on the website, I will continue with uploads. Suggestions are welcome.

Also, I have a very busy schedule for the next 8 days. After this I will update the website and be a lot more active in the forums.
Ozgun
Site Admin

Return to General Chat