The Edsel Show

Sinatra Concerts, Tv Shows etc

Moderator: tonyd

The Edsel Show

Postby tonyd » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:10 pm

VERY RARE TV SHOW-

The Edsel Show-Staring Bing Crosby with Frank Sinatra,Rosemary Clooney,Louis Armstrong and Lindsey Crosby.Special appearance by Bob Hope.
CBS TV-October 13,1957

1.Now You Has Jazz:Bing Crosby and Louis Armstrong
2.Medley-All The Way/Love and Marriage/Baby Won't You Please Come Home:Frank Sinatra
3.True Love/Mexicali Rose:Bing Crosby
4.South Of The Boarder:Frank Sinatra
5.Paris In The Spring/I Love Paris/Sweet Leilani/The Road To Morocco:Frank Sinatra and Bing Crosby
6.Comedy:Bob Hope
7.I Guess I'll Have To Change My Plan:Rosemary Clooney
8.The Whiffenpoof Song:Bing Crosby
9.Medley-Collegiate/Sweetheart Of Sigma Chi/September Song */There's A Long Long Trail:Frank Sinatra and Bing Crosby
10.In The Middle Of An Island:Lindsey Crosby
11.The Birth Of The Blues *:Frank Sinatra and Louis Armstrong
12.Medley-Where The Blue Of The Night/I'm An Old Cowhand/I'm Always Chasing Rainbows/The Is Nothing Like A Dame/It All Depends On You/I'm Walking Behind You/Swinging On A Star/I'd Climb The Highest Mountain/I've Got You Under My Skin/I Can't Give You Anything But Love/You Go To My Head/It's A Grand Night For Singing/I Got Rhythm/Blues In The Night/Three Little Words/My Blue Heaven/Three O'Clock In The Morning/Three Little Fishes/Three Coins In The Fountain/The Red,White and Blue/Rosie/Side By Side/On The Sunny Side Of The Street:Frank Sinatra,Bing Crosby and Rosemary Clooney

*Note-September Song and Birth Of The Blues are available on CD-"Classic Duets" and DVD-"Sinatra:The Classic Duets"
tonyd

Return to Performances